“Introduction to the Fluid”
A special virtual Introduction to the Fluid Course is being offered over Zoom. This Osteopathic Cranial Academy intermediate course presents didactic components from a stellar faculty.
What You Will Learn
- Develop an expanded understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the cerebrospinal fluid and its pathways.
- Study fluid in the central nervous system, the extracellular matrix and the vascular and lymphatic compartments.
- Discuss the interactions between these compartments, the continuity of fluid throughout the body, and the concept of a contiguous fluid body.
- Explore the roles and relationships of fluid, both in life and throughout nature, including Dr. Still’s concept of biogen.
- Delve deeper into the interaction of fluid, tissue and a sense of the potency that infuses the fluid.
CA Member $295.00 (on or before October 15, 2021)
CA Member $345.00 (after October 15, 2021)
Course Directors: Maria T. Gentile, DO, and Wendy S. Neal, DO
Faculty will include Eric Dolgin DO, FCA; Kathryn Gill MD; Bonnie Gintis DO, FCA; Paul Lee DO, FAAO, FCA; Mark Rosen DO, FCA
The Osteopathic Cranial Academy has requested that the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education approve this program for 5 hours of Category 1-A AOA CME. Approval is currently pending.
PLEASE NOTE: If you register for this course and do not meet the eligibility requirements for it, your tuition payment will be refunded, minus a $25 processing fee. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact the OCA office before registering.
Who Can Attend
Doctors of Osteopathy (DO), Doctors of Medicine (MD) and Doctors of Dentistry (DDS, DMD) who have completed two approved 40-hour Introduction to Osteopathy in the Cranial Field courses.
Course PDF Flyer