2022 Annual Conference-Digital Access (select lectures)
Gain digital access to select lectures from the 2022 Annual Conference.
Videos will be available for unlimited views July 1-31, 2022. (This is not a sale of recordings as done at past conferences, but online access to video recordings of select lectures for one month.)
This conference will introduce and explore the contributions to osteopathy of women such as Alvera Miller, Beryl Arbuckle, Charlotte Weaver, Rebecca Lippincott. Anna Slocum and others.
The Osteopathic Cranial Academy has requested that the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education approve this program for 8-10 hours of AOA CME. Approval is currently pending.
After registering, you will receive an email by July 1, 2022 with your login information to view the recordings during the month of July.OCA Member $900.00
OCA International Member $700.00
Resident Member $400.00
DO Student Member $400.00
Retired or Honorary Life Member
Qualified Nonmember $1,200.00
Successful completion of an Osteopathic Cranial Academy Approved 40-hour Introductory Course: Osteopathy in the Cranial Field.
PLEASE NOTE: If you register for this course and do not meet the eligibility requirements for it, your tuition payment will be refunded. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact the OCA office before registering.
PRIMARY CONFERENCE GOAL: To introduce members and attendees to a number of the more “unknown” women who helped to advance Osteopathy.
- To present a bit about the lives of these women in their era of Osteopathy
- To present their ideas and thoughts.
- To learn about their treatment techniques.
- To better understand how these women’s contributions changed or molded Osteopathy and Osteopathic thinking.
- To have the mentees of these Osteopathic women speak about their personal experiences with their mentors.