2022 Annual Conference-Digital Access for Conference Attendees
Conference Director: Maria T. Gentile DO
Gain digital access to select lectures from the 2022 Annual Conference.
Videos will be available for unlimited views through the end of August. (This is not a sale of recordings as done at past conferences, but online access to video recordings of select lectures for one month.)
This conference will introduce and explore the contributions to osteopathy of women such as Alvera Miller, Beryl Arbuckle, Charlotte Weaver, Rebecca Lippincott. Anna Slocum and others.
After registering, you will receive an email with your login information to view the recordings.OCA Member $100.00
Attendance at the 2022 Annual Conference June 8-12, 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: If you register for this course and do not meet the eligibility requirements for it, your tuition payment will be refunded. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact the OCA office before registering.
PRIMARY CONFERENCE GOAL: To introduce members and attendees to a number of the more “unknown” women who helped to advance Osteopathy.
- To present a bit about the lives of these women in their era of Osteopathy
- To present their ideas and thoughts.
- To learn about their treatment techniques.
- To better understand how these women’s contributions changed or molded Osteopathy and Osteopathic thinking.
- To have the mentees of these Osteopathic women speak about their personal experiences with their mentors.