We having compiled a list of practicing osteopaths who indicated that they might precept students/residents on clinical rotations. We asked:
- Can you do 2-week rotations? 4-week rotations?
- Do you take 3rd year students? 4th year students? Residents?
- Do you require the student/residents to have an approved 40-hour introductory class (from OCA, SCTF, or OCC)?
- For students who need to travel, can you offer any help in finding them housing?
- Being treated is a great way to learn osteopathy at a holistic level. Can you offer free or reduced fee treatments in your office to students/residents? [Note: this is a courtesy that some physicians offer as a service, but it is obviously limited. In particular, students are encouraged to not overwhelm physicians who are near the schools ].
Contact the physicians directly for more information.
Click on region to see list of physicians by geographical area.
New England / New York / New Jersey Great Lakes Mid Atlantic & Southeastern US Midwest & Great Plains Mountain West and Southwest California and Pacific Northwest
New England / New York / New Jersey
Mid Atlantic & Southeastern US
Midwest & Great Plains
Mountain West and Southwest
California and Pacific Northwest