CA Member $925.00 (on or before August 15, 2017)
CA Member $975.00 (on or after August 16, 2017)
Course Director: James W. Binkerd DO
Associate Director: Paul E. Dart MD FCA
Location: Hilton Norfolk The Main, Norfolk Virginia
The Osteopathic Cranial Academy has requested that the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education approve this program for 21 hours of Category 1-A AOA CME. Approval is currently pending.
PLEASE NOTE: If you register for this course and do not meet the eligibility requirements for it, your tuition payment will be refunded, minus a $25 processing fee. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact the OCA office before registering.
Successful completion of two (2) Cranial Academy Approved 40-hour Introductory (Basic) Courses. Permitted substitutes for a second Introductory Course are:
1) Three (3) years clinical practice (80% cranial or greater as listed in OCA Directory)
2) Completion of OMM Residency (2 yr. or “+1”)
3) OMM Undergraduate Fellowship
4) FCA, FAAO, or current OCA Proficiency Certificate
5) One approved Intermediate Course from the OCA elective curriculum and/or SCTF Intermediate Courses